Il Faro provides groceries and clothes to needy families brought to us by members of our church. Il Faro members can serve through:
- Contributing food or clothing
- Organizing the clothing closet
- Organizing the food bank inventory
- Sponsoring a family each month
- Serving 1 Saturday morning each month to prepare grocery bags for the families in need. You can also encourage and offer to pray with these families during this time.
- Serving at the missions table on Sunday mornings before and after church service.
Do you or someone you know have a need for monthly groceries?