A tax-deductible offering can be given to Il Faro International Baptist Church through International Baptist Church Ministries (IBCM) in Richardson, Texas. To make a tax-deductible offering, two components are essential:
- The donation must be made to IBCM in Texas.
- The donation must be designated as being for “Il Faro Onlus IBC”. This ensures it is delivered to us. Otherwise, your gift will go to the general administration costs of IBCM.
- Donations for the Quanto Bast Neapolitan Cookbook should be designated for “Il Faro – cookbook.”
IBCM then transfers all designated donations to us every two weeks. There are several ways in which a donation can be made:
- Write a check: The check should be payable to IBCM with “Il Faro IBC” in the memo and then mailed to the address below.
- Bank bill pay service: Many people use their bank’s bill pay service and the bank sends the check (payable to IBCM and account number is “Il Faro IBC”).
- Wire/Direct transfer: If you would like to wire or direct transfer, you can contact Karen Runyan (contact info below) to obtain the banking information.
- Online: You can also go to the IBCM website (listed below) and donate online. There will be an additional 3% charge from Paypal for that method. Also, there is sometimes difficulty designating the offering using this method.
- Credit Card: You can call Karen Runyan at the below phone number and make a donation over the phone.
Questions for IBCM can be directed to Karen Runyan, IBCM Administrator, at +001-214-868-6596, email@example.com, or International Baptist Church Ministries, P.O. Box 833276, Richardson, TX 75083-3276. More information about IBCM can be found at http://ibcmworld.org/.
If you require further assistance, please let us know.